Food

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

bcfsouthcampus

Hello Friends
The Scriptures say that we are to proclaim the wonders & declare the goodness & faithfulness of the Lord from generation to generation. As an elder & witness of these things I am compelled to share anything I have received from the Lord that may be of use to others. A wisdom recycling center if you will, from an old guy with many years of marketplace & church leadership experience.

Let’s see if this blog is a useful way to share. Some of this stuff is going to be in real time because my(our) journey is not quite over yet. We can be a community that learns together. I welcome your participation & feedback.

Also I need to place a couple of disclaimers.
1. Even though I am an elder of Blaine Christian Fellowship, this is not an official BCF site. These are my views & understandings.
2. I ask challenging questions designed to stimulate thinking & exploration of topics & I welcome responses that can be shared. However I have no desire to engage in online theological debates.
3.  Links & book recommendations are also designed for points to examine, not necessarily full endorsement of other ministries.

No comments:

Post a Comment